Wondershare AllMyTube 220.127.116.11 Crack
Wondershare AllMyTube for Windows helps you download any videos you desired from 40+ video sharing sites and put them to portable devices for watching. With a single click, you can download any videos playing on IE, Firefox or Chrome. Worry about the video compatiblity with portable devices? Why bother? Wondershare AllMyTube converts and optimizes downloaded videos for almost all kinds of portable devices.
Download YouTube Videos with a Single Click
Love watching music videos on YouTube? AllyMyTube not only lets you download it instantly, you can also extract mp3 audio and add the song to your playlist.
– Downloads videos from YouTube, Facebook, Megavideo, Vimeo, Metacafe, VEVO, Liveleak , etc. more than 40 video sharing sites.
– Extracts MP3 from YouTube and converts online videos to popular video formats for devices, say, iPad 2, iPod touch, iPhone 4S and Android, etc.
Download Videos from 40+ Sites
A whole lot more than YouTube: Besides YouTube videos, AllMyTube downloads videos from over 40 video sharing sites, such as YouTube, Google Videos, VEVO, Facebook, Dailymotion, AOL, Metacafe, MegaVideo, Vimeo, Break. BlipTV, Veoh, VideoBash, LiveLeak, MyVideo, FunnyOrDie, Nico Video, etc.
Two Ways to Download
– Download via Download Button: Automatically detects the video when it starts to play. Download video by clicking the Download Button on the top of the video opened on IE, Firefox or Chrome.
– Copy and Paste URL: Copy and paste URL of the video to download the target video.
150+ Video Formats at Your Fingertips
– Converts YouTube videos to popular video formats: Converts downloaded videos MP4, AVI, MPG, MKV, WMV, M4V, MOV, ASF, DV, etc.
– Converts online videos to multiple devices: Converts downloaded videos to iPod, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, PSP, smartphones, etc. friendly video formats.
– Extracts Original Audio from YouTube: Tears audios off videos and save as MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, APE, MKA, AU, AIFF, FLAC, M4B, etc.
Play and Manage Downloaded & Existing Videos
– Built-in video player: Double-click a video in the Library to play it.
– Video library: Automatically saves downloaded videos and allows users to import local MP4 & FLV videos to the Library.
– Share videos to Facebook & Twitter: Click the Facebook or Twitter icon in the Library to share downloaded videos with friends.