Windows 10 v.1809 January 2019 x86/x64 KMS Download
This assembly is the successor of the Windows 10 assembly (v1803) RUS-ENG x86-x64 -28in1- KMS activation (AIO) and combines Russian and English 32-bit and 64-bit editions in a single image. Thanks to a number of original solutions implemented in the assembly, it was possible to get a product that combines a large number of editions of Windows 10 within a fairly modest-sized general distribution. At the same time, the functionality of the operating systems installed from the assembly was not cut down to the limit!
The composition of the assembly:
The build includes 18 Russian and 18 English editions of Windows 10 for the 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) kernels:
– Windows 10 Education x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Education x64 English
– Windows 10 Education x86 Russian
– Windows 10 Education x86 English
– Windows 10 Enterprise x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Enterprise x64 English
– Windows 10 Enterprise x86 Russian
– Windows 10 Enterprise x86 English
– Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC x64 English
– Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC x86 Russian
– Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC x86 English
– Windows 10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops x64 English
– Windows 10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops x86 Russian
– Windows 10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops x86 English
– Windows 10 Pro x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Pro x64 English
– Windows 10 Pro x86 Russian
– Windows 10 Pro x86 English
– Windows 10 Pro Education x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Pro Education x64 English
– Windows 10 Pro Education x86 Russian
– Windows 10 Pro Education x86 English
– Windows 10 Pro for Workstations x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Pro for Workstations x64 English
– Windows 10 Pro for Workstations x86 Russian
– Windows 10 Pro for Workstations x86 English
– Windows 10 Home x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Home x64 English
– Windows 10 Home x86 Russian
– Windows 10 Home x86 English
– Windows 10 Home Single Language x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Home Single Language x64 English
– Windows 10 Home Single Language x86 Russian
– Windows 10 Home Single Language x86 English
Some features of the assembly:
– The build is based on Windows 10 distributions, published on MSDN on the nineteenth of January, 2019 (editions marked LTSC on the thirteenth of November, 2018).
– At the very early stage of the installation, there is a pre-boot menu in which you can select the width of the primary shell, that is, which installer will be used, 32-bit or 64-bit. Because of this, you do not have to worry that the 64-bit version of the OS may not get on the RAID, and that its users may end up without system recovery.
– The folder \ Sources \ SXS, where files for manual local installation of .NET Framework 3.5 and Internet Explorer 11 packages were packed, was removed from the installation media. But this does not mean that locally installing these packages will be impossible. The compact and easy-to-use .NET Framework 3.5 installer for Windows 10 is located in the \ Support \ NetFx35 folder, and the Internet Explorer 11 installer is located in the \ Support \ MsIE11 folder.
– Those who in due time grabbed free activation by upgrading the old OS to Windows 10, after going online, after the installation is completed, they will receive an activated system.
– The assembly includes an activator AAct 3.9.7 Portable from Ratiborus. A shortcut to the executable file of the activator called “KMS activation” will be available in the “Start” menu. With this activator, you can activate not only Windows, but also Office 2010-2019 VL.
– The Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) 10 module is integrated into the system recovery service launched both from the installation media and the system built into the system itself, which greatly expands the possibilities for system resuscitation.
– Fixed the Windows Installer 10 feature, due to which in the multilingual build, when running the installation from under an existing system, there was no choice of language for the installer interface. In this assembly, a similar choice is provided.
– After the installation is completed, you will be able to switch the interface language from Russian to English and back using standard Windows 10 tools (except for the Home Single Language edition).
– A script has been added to the Home Single Language edition, which allows you to switch the interface language from Russian to English and back without losing the license.
– Update KB4480116 is integrated into the Enterprise LTSC edition, updating the version of this edition with all the others included in the assembly.
– Restored functionality of the boot menu by pressing F8 when you start the computer.
– Due to the fact that the assembly is a combined x86-x64 distribution, and even having more than one language on board, a number of standard system installation options for this assembly is not available. The following installation options are available: from the installation media from the boot device in Legacy BIOS mode for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS; from installation media as from a boot device in EFI / UEFI mode for 64-bit OS only; from under the already existing system in the format of the Custom installation in Legacy BIOS mode for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.For the latter, in order to initiate an installation from under a 64-bit OS, you need to start it not through setup.exe in the root of the distribution media, but through setup.exe, which is located in the Sources folder of the distribution. Autorun installation media when starting from under the existing OS, selects the desired type of start itself.
– Made minor improvements to the installer interface, fixing the flaws of Microsoft programmers.
• Processor at least 1 GHz or SoC
• 1 GB of RAM (for 32-bit systems) or 2 GB of RAM (for 64-bit systems)
• 16 GB (for 32-bit systems) or 20 GB (for 64-bit systems)
• Video card with support for DirectX version 9 or higher and the driver WDDM 1.0
• Display with a resolution of 800×600 pixels